Why Tax Globalizers?
The increase of global trade and investments of companies abroad results in an ever-growing mobility of international employees. In the Netherlands we can see a growing demand for highly qualified employees from abroad and at the same time secondment to foreign company branches increases. Due to the global economic recession a gradual shift to the cost aspect can be observed. Legislation issues in connection with arrival, stay and departure of these employees, are not only complex but also constantly liable to change. Tax Globalizers advises and assists companies and their employees so that they do not have to go into complicated issues like employment law, (international) tax issues, social security, payroll and migration formalities themselves. Our benefits are:
- We offer a high standard of quality against very competitive tariffs
- We offer a personal and practical approach of the complex legislation
- We offer a one-stop-shop with a personal point of contact
- We are supported by a worldwide network of specialized advisors
- We offer umbrella services for several departments within a company and synchronize HR, Tax, Finance and Payroll