The following services (amongst others) are offered by Tax Globalizers:
- designing and implementing an international mobility policy;
- exit and entrance meetings with employees moving abroad;
- instructing HR advisors of client in other countries;
- interim work (replace the international HR professional on a temporarily basis (illness, maternity leave etcetera) but also give on-site guidance to (international) HR departments for one or more days a week;
- instructing finance department of client in other countries;
- instructing third parties in other countries;
- coordination of the various services rendered by third party vendors;
- tax, social security and international mobility policy advice;
- obtaining the permits needed for employees coming to The Netherlands;
- provide guidance to HR and Procurement for clients with a large expat base (more than 50 expats) who are in the process of selecting a worldwide service provider.
Please contact Tax Globalizers at should you or your employees (and/or their family members) need assistance with obtaining one of the aforementioned services.