Tax Globalizers ensures that the payroll of companies employing employees operating cross-border is accurate and compliant. Tax Globalizers offers the following payroll services:
- registration of the foreign company with the Dutch tax and social security authorities;
- set up of a payroll in a foreign jurisdiction;
- implementation of a salary split in the payroll administration;
- coordinating the payroll set up abroad;
- process confidential executive payslips;
- correct implementation of the 30% ruling in the salary administration;
- correct administration for employees participating in a foreign social security and/or foreign pension system;
- prepare pro-forma pay slips for companies who need assistance for employees with a more complex tax and/or social security situation (and where the companies have decided not to outsource the payroll activities);
- filing of the monthly wage tax returns and provide payment instructions to the clients;
- journal entries for the finance department.
Tax Globalizers assists both companies with a more straightforward (domestic) payroll as well as companies employing employees operating internationally.
Please contact Tax Globalizers at if you want to discuss the possibilities of (partly) outsourcing your payroll function.